Small sample size!
IBD/TIPP 2012 Presidential Election
Daily Tracking Poll
Day 2: Oct. 10, 2012
- Romney’s lead widened to 5 points from 2 points on Tuesday, as he continues to chip away at key Obama support.
- Romney’s edge among independents widened to 20 points from 18 just a day before.
- Obama’s lead among women narrowed from 10 points to 8 points.
- Romney also continues to make inroads among middle-class voters, moving from a 6-point lead against Obama with this group to a 10-point lead.
- The current data include only polls taken after Romney’s resounding debate win over Obama on Oct. 3.